Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010

Yes, it's the new year and all that jazz. I have much to look forward to this year... the first of which should occur within the next couple of months. I'm not going to use the "Q" word... I don't want to give it a real existence and hence any real power over me... but it is finally going to happen. I might not be posting much until then, so I thought I'd post a few cartoons that capture my current state of existence.







Ok. Must get back to work.

No wait, one more...

Peace.

P.S. For more wonderful insights into the life of the species known as "the grad student," visit www.phdcomics.com

2 comments:

yssi said...

lol. note to self: do not ask rashne how her work is going... will have to think of other topics to ask you when i see you... later this month! yee haw.

RussellDMcveigh said...

我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂..................................................